Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour grapes.

Dortmund screwed us over Sancho and now we are screwing them over Haaland. I think we got the better deal. All is fair in love and war. Now piss off you useless tosser.
How are we screwing them over? They screwed themselves by accepting ridiculously low buyout clause in his contract

In case they are struggling to find it, Sheikh Mansour's alleged net worth is $38 Billion and the, again alleged, net worth of the Al Nahyan family is some $150 Billion .......there were 2021 figures so expect some considerable growth since then ;-) :-)
Also taking into consideration he's not put a cent of his own money into City since 2013/14, it makes all these "Oil State Money" jibes even more laughable!

How are we screwing them over? They screwed themselves by accepting ridiculously low buyout clause in his contract
I get that but we are still getting a £150+ million pound player for peanuts. Their inability to renegotiate a contract with erling is obviously their own failings. Karma is what I’m saying.

how the price can be lower than the release clause reported earlier.

not talking about the bullshit that they add up wages and everything to make it look more.

but Romano reported to it is closer 50m GBP rather than the set figure we were told for over 12 months as RC fee, 62m GBP or 75m EUR.

was it maybe all a lie and real release clause were almost 10m less than reported for months?

not that it matters too much if its 62m transfer fee or 54m etc., but was just wondering.
It's people mixing GBP's & Euros which causes confusion. The quoted release clause last summer was €63m, which is just short of £54m at today's exchange rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.