Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is only 20, approaching 21 to be fair. Clearly has a lot of talent that can be worked on. I’m sure we could make videos of Kev looking shite if u tried hard enough
if he's the man for pep, then he's the man for me , if he could get hold of him, I've no doubt he would improve him by x times.

He is only 20, approaching 21 to be fair. Clearly has a lot of talent that can be worked on. I’m sure we could make videos of Kev looking shite if u tried hard enough
Really wouldn't be hard, Kev has heavy touches and passes that go badly wrong in every match. We just don't care (and neither does Guardiola) because the good stuff far outweighs it.

if he's the man for pep, then he's the man for me , if he could get hold of him, I've no doubt he would improve him by x times.
Yeah I think Pep could do wonders with him but you’re right about being the man for Pep. At this point you gotta feel confident with most signings we make so whoever we get must be decent enough for Pep and thats al we can ask for

Reckon we should loan them Delap. They have a good history of developing players and he could be their new haaland
They wouldn`t play him. Dortmund is all about developing young players for profit. There`s no wat they would play Delap without making lots of money on him. They`ll probably just play Moukouko from their academy, or sign a young cheap striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.