Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund will definitely 100% sell him this summer. That clause kicking in next year is already a death sentence for them. I know people will defend them not selling Haaland by saying ‘oh well they wouldn’t be able to find a replacement for that extra €30M’. But ask yourself this if you’re Dortmund, some teams will definitely trigger Haaland’s clause next year, so would you be willing to pay €30M for a one year loan of Haaland?
It’s not even a question anymore, but they need to put this line out to get the best possible fee

I am almost certainly wrong but my theory is that ..
1. Haaland replaces Sterling, because he's most sellable. Leaves us short an English Mon man.
2. Grealish joins as the English man and to compete on the left while developing his possible CM skills (like Foden) so that we are covered when Gundogan and KDB age too much. F. U. father time!!!!!
3. Messi replaces Aguero for a couple of years.
4. Mahrez mysteriously is in the equation too.
5. Jesus, Torres and Delap behind then continue to grow. And grow. And grow.
Zzzzzzz......

Your first 5 words should've sufficed.

Is there anyone else on 'ere, or am I the only one who didn't know that Erling was Alfie's lad? Took a Toffee's text for the penny to drop. I expect it's a FOC thing! And I've not had a Bovril since the last game I saw at The Etihad.
no way , alfie boe lad , i wonder if he can sing like him too, the world never fails to surprise you , huh, cant believe it :)

its not the only video he looks poor, but for god sake dont say anything, people have got their hearts set on him and get a bit touchy if you dont proclaim him to be the next coming :)
He is only 20, approaching 21 to be fair. Clearly has a lot of talent that can be worked on. I’m sure we could make videos of Kev looking shite if u tried hard enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.