Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not good news for city if he playing like this vs a top club

a bidding war is not what manchester city need ? but his agent is rubbing his hands and knows games like this will make it easy for them to sell for top dollar. after today its gone up £20 million

be no bidding war because next simmer his buy out is 75m also it will be down to the kid! There was a lot of clubs in for Kdb at the time he wanted us he came to us.

I say this every time I watch Dortmund but we should sign Zagadou, just for the chants alone.

I believe Pep will improve his all round game substantially but as it is his goal record is just unbelievable. It is worth remembering he is younger than foden and is far from the finished article.
With Dias, Foden and Halland in our team we’d have a spine of our league winning team sorted for the next decade.
He scores goals for fun, has a lethal goal to chances ratio and delivers in big games, pep has said we need to be more ruthless in front of goal and for me there is no more ruthless striker.
Whether we get him really depends on where he wants to go, he has power due to his release clause in 2022 but I can’t see why he wouldn‘t find us an highly attractive option.

Reactions: kun
If we don’t move heaven and earth to land this guy, I'll be very pissed off. If we do everything we can, and he still chooses not to come, fair enough. But we've got to do everything possible.
I’ve no problem with the fee, even though it’ll be huge, I just hope the wages aren’t a stumbling block.
I’ve no problem with him becoming the highest paid player after he’s earned it.
Sign a new contract after 18 months, obviously if he’s performing and has earned it.
But if he wants Kev money (or more) straight away it might be a problem.
Hopefully not.
A signing on fee could be a way round that if we wanted to pay him that much and keep everyone else happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.