Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me....

I have a right little worry in the back of my head and I am wondering what is stoping bayern munich having a word in haalands ear about stay one more season at dortmund and them getting him on the cheap for his release clause.

it’s a proper bayern move and would fit in perfect with lewandowski coming to the end of his time!

ANY POSITIVE RESPONSES ARE MASSIVELY APPRECIATED!!!!!
Absolutely nothing is stopping them.

Not positive I know but I don't think it'll matter, I'm convinced he's ours.

I have a right little worry in the back of my head and I am wondering what is stoping bayern munich having a word in haalands ear about stay one more season at dortmund and them getting him on the cheap for his release clause.

it’s a proper bayern move and would fit in perfect with lewandowski coming to the end of his time!

His choice will be based on what he considers to be the Club where he stands the best chance of succeeding, winning an abundance of trophies whilst growing his talent playing for the best, most innovative coach in the business. The combination of this, together with the clear, powerful, upwards direction of travel for Manchester City makes us (and not the box-heads) the sensible choice.

All the chatter is meaningless because it’s is down to the lad which team he wants to play for next.

The question is: do we want an all-round hard worker or a clinical finisher who isn't very good in build-up?

comparison.png

Haaland would score 30+ a season very easily playing in the current City team and would provide the muscle we are lacking up front at the moment

If we want to make a genuine 'marquee' signing in the summer, it's a choice of either Haaland or Mbappe. I suspect that Haaland will be the cheaper option. We need to blow other would-be buyers out of the water

We wouldn’t just be buying the brilliant Haaland currently playing for Dortmund. We would be buying the Haaland of a couple of years’ time after Pep has had two seasons of coaching and improving him. When you look at what he did to Sterling’s numbers then that prospect is mind boggling.
Exactly. Nearly every striker in the market will look like they work with a lot more space than we get (if from outside the UK) or like they don’t work hard enough for a “Pep team”. That’s why he’s the coach and why almost every player wants to work with him — to grow. The main thing we should be looking at is how clinical he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.