Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all in for wanting us to get Haaland. I think he’s already the best number 9 in the world and he would score a silly amount of goals in this team. His champions league record is also frightening.

As things stand him & Mbappe do look like being the best players of the next decade but we will all be lucky if we see another Messi in our life time and to be fair to the Ronaldo his goals record and champions league success probably won’t be matched again for a very long time.

I also think that Mbappe and Haaland stand out SO much because there is such a shortage of world class forwards. Rewind a decade and there were a lot more forwards who were at a similar level to them.
Lewandowski for me but Haaland is 20 - scary thought. His mentality is insane as well. Could be the signing I’ve been most excited about, topping KDB and Kun. Here’s to hoping

He apparently made 10 passes against Hertha Berlin. While Dortmund made 800+ in total. Which goes to show how little of the ball he gets. Anything to be worried about?

He apparently made 10 passes against Hertha Berlin. While Dortmund made 800+ in total. Which goes to show how little of the ball he gets. Anything to be worried about?
No. Realistically we can all see his quality and I’m sure he’ll be fine for us.

It's a number, so surely, "one point six..." not "one dot six..."
OK, I should've known. Let me add "golden ratio approximation" to the errata. Jean Valjean was just a number, 24601. The golden ratio is special, which made me curious about your name, "one point six".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.