Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He apparently made 10 passes against Hertha Berlin. While Dortmund made 800+ in total. Which goes to show how little of the ball he gets. Anything to be worried about?
I suspect that if all the rumours are truth and Pep wants him then what he has in mind involves the young man changing his game (as all our players have to). There is also a strong possibility that Pep with his genius adaptable tactics and formation will tweet the rest of the team accordingly in order to maximum everyones (including Haaland’s) strengths.

Erling will realise that coming here involves adaption that he must buy into and thrive on in order to be a success and become a better (world class) player.
Hope so mate . Even though he is a goal machine he will still be expected to put a shift in .

It is starting to look like Sergio is on his way all good things come to an end . Get this lad in on a long contract we will have a team that could dominate for years

Yeah that is reasonable, and been mooted. How do you quantify that though? Only complicates matters imho.

But happy to revisit that in the summer if it comes to that.
Too many unknowns and guesses to quantify, but I'd imagine that would make him around the same price as Pogba or slab-head went for. I'm not really factoring in that Raiola is his agent and will likely need a substantial bung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.