Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund getting in champs league could prove a prob? that amount of money they’ll get would surely mean they don’t need to sell both or either of their “superstars’??...

Dortmund getting in champs league could prove a prob? that amount of money they’ll get would surely mean they don’t need to sell both or either of their “superstars’??...
They wouldn't be getting the CL money for next season for over a year though, they'll no doubt be struggling now.

6 of their last 9 games will be against teams in the top 8 of the Bundesliga. For Frankfurt it's 4.

Frankfurt now out of Europe and Dortmund have CL Quarter Finals too, so fingers crossed they don't pull it back.

When we named a similar price for Sane, that wasit everyone was claiming it was a certainty that he was going (and for just over half the the amount we were wanting too).

A lot can still happen, and there is a long way to go. But following the formula now, for sure.

Dortmund know how to sell their players and get what they want for them. Plus the agent knows what he is doing. This is not one to do a cat and mouse drag out in the summer, i'll hope for an early deal. If indeed it is us and we are there.

edit. He could also have a belter at the Euros, which would only increase his value.

Last edited:
The saving grace is that release clause next summer only being €75m? Even in the normal football world if we offered €25m over that clause a proper business would say yes let alone in a pandemic world that has hit football In the last 12 months and will be at least another 12 months before revenues can grow significantly? I personally would offer the €100m and wipe the sancho clause out as I think it’s 15%? Dortmund aren’t going to get €100m for sancho now anyway so the lesser amount they take as a fee only reduces the amount we get? Get in there first, get the deal done and maybe even they might keep sancho as they won’t have to sell both!

When we named a similar price for Sane, that wasit everyone was claiming it was a certainty that he was going (and for just over half the the amount we were wanting too).

A lot can still happen, and there is a long way to go. But following the formula now, for sure.

Dortmund know how to sell their players and get what they want for them. Plus the agent knows what he is doing. This is not one to do a cat and mouse drag out in the summer, i'll hope for an early deal. If indeed it is us and we are there.

edit. He could also have a belter at the Euros, which would only increase his value.
He'll have a job, considering Norway didn't qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.