Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm worried about is a repeat of last summer but instead Dortmund's CEO isn't willing to negotiate. Hopefully they don't get UCL.

The thing that makes Vincent ,David, and Sergio legends is they stood by the club for many years, and were clearly brilliant too.
Frankly, whether you earn 200k a week or 300k a week you need a moral compass. How much can you spend ? You buy into City for the project or someone else for money, like Sanchez.If Erling goes to United after what they did to his father,I truthfully would have zero repsect for him as a man.

Forget the notion of £600k a week FFS. It was the back page flyer from a London based journo at the Sun.

Which is why we should spend the fucking house on Haaland, Messi, Grealish and Mendes.

FC Fuck the lot of 'em!

Agree the first bit is total garbage and can’t be seen as anything other than such.

The spending the house comment is interesting as it isn’t really a stretch under normal circumstances, Messi we know is covered by clauses in commercial contracts that most people believe to exist.

Mendes will not be expensive in today market coming from a cash strapped club.

Harlaand is a large outlay, but we haven’t had to splash out on midfield, wide players and won’t be strengthening the defence (apart from mendes which is a speculative punt) IF we decided to take advantage of the current market.

Wages wise, we have really trimmed back the last couple of years, and this year will lower further with Sergio off the team sheet.

I’d say it’s looking more like astute spending rather than splashing out myself.

Now grealish as well WOULD be splashing out and showing off which I’m not against at all, it would also answer the ‘who’s rodri when rodri isn’t there - well it’s Gundo obviously !

Sit back and enjoy - a little bird whispering in my ear tells me as a fan I will be extremely happy with this summers work.

These are all personal opinions and in no way reflect any inside knowledge or contacts - I’m just positive about this coming window in a way I haven’t been for a number of years

Hahaha, highest wages ever - what complete hogwash. Hahaha.

why is it ? one best strikers in the world and you think madrid barca PSG would not offer the same
city have to match any sort of offer or we simply miss out on haaland even if he is a city fan its down to wages

Khaldoon should release a statement ruling Bayern out of the race for Mo Salah in response. It’d make as much sense.

Is Bayern in the race for Mo Salah? I somehow doubt that. Bayern has 3 of the best wingers aged 25. There is a need for a no. 4 when Costa's loan runs out - but Salah is not the category they will be looking it. That is a spot for a promising youngster, talent or in Covid times a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.