Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree you can have a phone call to discuss what is on offer or alternatively have a discreet meeting
All the main players will know his worth his price and his terms
if I wanted City I would say
I am to come for X Y Z end of
If my demands are met I would then make it known I’m off elsewhere
let’s face it there will be very little between what the main players are offering
Disagreement is allowed.

Is the correct answer. It's almost a carbon copy of the rags saying they're in for sancho then igalho turns up.
All hot air to appease the Barca fans and probably to appease Messi.
Why would I as an agent or player play a game to assist Barca if I had no intention of going there
I understand it’s about relationships and other players I represent but all very very public
Not good if you’re Dortmund facing a Champs quarter

Reactions: nmc
I disagree you can have a phone call to discuss what is on offer or alternatively have a discreet meeting
All the main players will know his worth his price and his terms
if I wanted City I would say
I am to come for X Y Z end of
If my demands are met I would then make it known I’m off elsewhere
let’s face it there will be very little between what the main players are offering
You're right, but... if you're Laporta you'd not want to sell your project over the phone/skype. You'd want the best possible opportunity to make your case

I love the way City conduct their business. No leaks, no mess, no fuss.

No doubt we've expressed an interest and stated our case. I doubt we've even put down a marker financially though. That'll be left up to the agent to make their case, and then they'll either be laughed out of the room, or we'll start negotiating from there.

Haaland would be a great addition to the squad, but not at any price. It doesn't suit our business model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.