Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because City don't tip off the press in order to look credible.

This is what I was getting at. The reporters knew they were there for a reason. Agent and father will have spoken to other clubs in the past weeks/months but this is the first time they've been spotted?

Right after Laporta's election and aiming to please? Forgive me for the pessimism.

On a lighter note, Txiki could well be in Barcelona...

Yeah for sure but this is the first we’ve seen of them actually going to see someone?
If I was Dortmund I would be unhappy
If I was City I would be unhappy
I’m hoping we’ve spoken to him and he has made his demands and intentions clear
and therefore doesn't play the field
Ultimately though the player will decide where he wants to go
It also always irritates me when people say why haven’t we signed X Y Z
Perhaps we have asked tried and been rebuffed
If he isn’t interested I’m guessing would would know though

This is what I was getting at. The reporters knew they were there for a reason. Agent and father will have spoken to other clubs in the past weeks/months but this is the first time they've been spotted?

Right after Laporta's election and aiming to please? Forgive me for the pessimism.

On a lighter note, Txiki could well be in Barcelona...
Or Laporta is desperate for the publicity, so that he can go "But you saw we tried to get Haaland"

If I was Dortmund I would be happy
If I was City I would be unhappy
I’m hoping we’ve spoken to him and he has made his demands and intentions clear
and therefore doesn't play the field
Ultimately though the player will decide where he wants to go
It also always irritates me when people say why haven’t we signed X Y Z
Perhaps we have asked tried and been rebuffed
If he isn’t interested I’m guessing would would know though
I just hope it’s nothing major and they’re just feeling out all options but I’ll be majorly disappointed if we don’t get him. I know there is a chance it isn’t our fault but this signing is such a big statement

Just makes it more serious than just Raiola on his own...Both parties are obviously interested
Of course, it would be negligent on the part of Haaland's negotiating team not to give every offer consideration.
It also helps their cause to be seen talking to the big boys of world football.
He might even sign for them, who knows?
I'd still put ourselves as favourites though due to us ticking far more boxes than Barcelona.

Of course, it would be negligent on the part of Haaland's negotiating team not to give every offer consideration.
It also helps their cause to be seen talking to the big boys of world football.
He might even sign for them, who knows?
I'd still put ourselves as favourites though due to us ticking far more boxes than Barcelona.
I disagree you can have a phone call to discuss what is on offer or alternatively have a discreet meeting
All the main players will know his worth his price and his terms
if I wanted City I would say
I am to come for X Y Z end of
If my demands are met I would then make it known I’m off elsewhere
let’s face it there will be very little between what the main players are offering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.