Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy your going to love this. Talked to a barca fan thats a massive supporter.

Anyway Laporta has taken out a 250mil loan that will have to be payed back in 3 years. hes also trying to communicate with their sponser Rakuten into a new deal worth 50 mil, Haaland is seen as the new vocal point for Barca since Madrid will sign Mbappe. On the upside for city he thinks that if Haaland signs Messi leaves as his wages are to high
who gave them 250 millions loan ? hahaha bullshit

its amazing who you talk too, firstly a dortmund fan, who happens to be a massive dortmund fan, now a barca fan who happens to be a massive barca fan, for one i dont understand what a massive fan will know that a smaller fan wont know, and two i think your telling porkies .

Its to do with my career, what i want to do, dont want to put personal stuff on here but im studying sports journalism MA, mostly in football i want to write for CIty. so iv got a lttle contacts not alot. thats it i said friends so that i dont have to say journalist didnt want to be ill recieved. iv had to write reports on boring things and exciting things with football for assignments. such as right now im writing about Spanish Football politics and corruption. also writing for fun a report on how the centurions and this Man city team compare which i was hopping i could post here at the end of the season to see if theres any advice / feedback. :)

The problems signing Haaland would be greater than you can imagine.
Winning every week , accumulating trophies galore, City would become hated by all the other clubs, all the other owners, presidents, leagues ,EUFA, newspapers, Sky, politicians would get involved.
Posters would find it harder to find negatives to moan about, pep would have fewer blindspots, queues would be longer, beer more expensive, Wembley more boring.
Careful what you wish for)

City would become hated by all the other clubs?

How long were you in your coma for?

perspective 1 on 1.

FC Barcelona topped the list of European football clubs with a $12.28 million average annual player salary in the season 2019/2020. However, the TransferMarkt data showed its team value dropped to €878 million this year, ranking the club in fourth place in Europe, behind Liverpool FC, Manchester City and Bayern Munich.

Why did the transfer hype start so early with Haaland? It's like one never ending transfer saga that started in November last year or something. Hope that's a sign that the business will be done early wherever he ends up.

who gave them 250 millions loan ? hahaha bullshit

It's not a loan. They're reaching to sell some of their corporations' shares for around 250m to 300m euros. No bank will give any more money whilst they're still paying back the one they currently have. They have to pay 266m to the banks by June and then another 160m by the end of the year.

As I said earlier, Haaland's agents are just going around to drive up the price. Whatever team pays the most and pays the better wages and signing-on fee, he'll be there next season. It's not like that he won't any top clubs to choose from. He'll have Man City, Barcelona, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Real Madrid to pick from. Realistically, only one team can pay the 130m to 150m and give him the best wages (Man City).

I do believe Dortmund. I don't think he'll be sold for less than 150m euros (actually, they might take 130m to 140m if the installments suit them). They can afford to keep him for another season, and they'll get around 90m euros for him next season in any case. They'll take the chance of losing out on a potential 40m to 60m euros if means they get in the Champions League.

Last edited:
It's not a loan. They're reaching to sell some of their corporations' shares for around 250m to 300m euros. No bank will give any more money whilst they're still paying back the one they currently have. They have to pay 266m to the banks by June and then another 160m by the end of the year.

As I said earlier, Haaland's agents are just going around to drive up the price. Whatever team pays the most and pays the better wages and signing-on fee, he'll be there next season. It's not like that he won't any top clubs to choose from. He'll have Man City, Barcelona, Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Real Madrid to pick from. Realistically, only one team can pay the 130m to 150m and give him the best wages (Man City).

I do believe Dortmund. I don't think he'll be sold for less than 150m euros (actually, they might take 130m to 140m if the installments suit them). They can afford to keep him for another season, and they'll get around 90m euros for him next season in any case. They'll take the chance of losing out on a potential 40m to 60m euros if means they get in the Champions League.
but how much is their share worth in current market is another ball game.
any loan given to barca has to be black money .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.