Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Translation "Juventus were very close to Erling Haaland, they were really one step away. Maybe they weren't thinking of such an immediate explosion. Surely Juve were the closest team to take him away from Molde."

Would him and Delap be too similar in style,or would their physical attributes compliment each other as well as being a nightmare for the opposition?

This is obviously dependent on Liam continuing to develop at his current rate.

The lad scores goals like it's the easiest thing in the world.

Has an affinity to City from childhood so would be great to bring him in. Would be disappointed to see him end up with a rival.

Think he i actually qouted somewhere as saying he is a Leeds fan

No, and I haven't said I do.

You however have ignored all the evidence to pretend you know about Raiola and Haaland and how much they'd ask for, how long they'd be here and if the club would want to go for them anyway.

You're jabbering on about how he can't be long term despite the fact multiple times in this thread it's been shown to you that plenty of Raiola's clients have been at their clubs long term very happily. You're claiming Ibrahimovic had loads of problems with his clubs when it's bollocks.

It's not just making shit up, it's ignoring strong evidence to the contrary to make shit up.
He is a WUM of the highest order. He is not ignoring anything. Just being a wind-up with one sentence answers.

He is a WUM of the highest order. He is not ignoring anything. Just being a wind-up with one sentence answers.
Not on a wind up just a difference in opinion that is all. Saying hello Delap is not being on the wind up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.