Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where we’ll do the reverse of the Koulibaly deal. Only negotiate with the club and refuse to deal with the agent.

Unless City’s COO, Omar, was talking out of his ass, City didn’t have anything to do with Koulibaly.

Maybe I misinterpreted his comments in his interview.

edit: typo

Unless City’s COO, Omar, was talking out of his ass, City didn’t have anything to do with Koulibaly.

Maybe I misinterpreted his comments in his interview.

edit: typo
He said we were never in talks with the club for koulibally which is true since they were in talks with his agent to get the deal done.

He said we were never in talks with the club for koulibally which is true since they were in talks with his agent to get the deal done.

Exactly this. No way that we were just sitting on our asses for 97% of the transfer window. Obviously we have to deny it since City and ADL are "not talking" to each other. But we clearly had tried to snag Koulibaly through his agent.

Last edited:
haaland.png

Taken from a Norwegian newspaper today
The vertical axis is goals/attempts and the horizontal is goal/90 mins. These are the players who have scored 10 or more in the top 5 European leagues in 2020. He scores for fun this lad.

Unfortunately if the past predicts the future we will be at the party but fail to land the player. It may be a cultural thing for our owners but we don’t like to be seen to throw big bucks in high profile situations. Moreover, this will be a strange auction with a fixed buy out meaning the real leverage will be under the table something - I doubt we’d be prepared to do - and certainly something we wouldn’t get away with. The likes of Real and Barca have a long history of paying huge sums to family members - who are not registered agents etc. And they get away with the practice - we wouldn’t.

I suspect PSG will be all over him if they sell Mbappe to Real soon. Maybe Juve as well to replace Ronaldo.....Tolmie says the lad has a soft spot for Ole.....Barca if they free up Messi's wages...

Royal Rumble Summer 2021

Mino represents his clients. He looks after his players interests and he does that extremely well. That doesn’t mean he will constantly take his player elsewhere. If we satisfy their demands he will stay, and if Haaland continues his trajectory he will be worth every penny.
We don't bow down to any player demands Leroy Sane being an example and more than likely we will piss off Raiola at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.