Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
After his blistering start to life at Dortmund i thought i'd watch him closely the other night.
For an hour he looked like a cart horse running through treacle. Nothing stuck and he was fifty p feet. For the last half an hour he was a different player and looked world class.
He got just that tiny amount of space in the last 30 min and he smashed it into the goal. Did exactly what Dortmund was expecting from him. Wonderful buy by them.

Wish i could say the same about PSG players. Let's see what happens in the return leg. My hope is low though.

As fast as that is I'd have to assume those 60m didn't start with him stood still like an official 60m sprinter would have been.

Still rapid though.
Agreed, the comparison is a little dodgy, but he's obviously quite fast.

I'm not a Txiki knocker but he cocked up big time by not signing Haaland in January. We should have bought him even if we then had to loan him out for the rest of the season.

I hope we are now working on making him the guy we sign to replace Sergio when he leaves but that will be for stupid money. Hopefully, if we let the lad know we want him next, he will make us his destination of choice. Once a Blue...

I'm not a Txiki knocker but he cocked up big time by not signing Haaland in January. We should have bought him even if we then had to loan him out for the rest of the season.

I hope we are now working on making him the guy we sign to replace Sergio when he leaves but that will be for stupid money. Hopefully, if we let the lad know we want him next, he will make us his destination of choice. Once a Blue...

If he wants to move here he'll have to disassociate himself from Mino, so it's a non-starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.