Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Txiki knocker but he cocked up big time by not signing Haaland in January. We should have bought him even if we then had to loan him out for the rest of the season.

I hope we are now working on making him the guy we sign to replace Sergio when he leaves but that will be for stupid money. Hopefully, if we let the lad know we want him next, he will make us his destination of choice. Once a Blue...
Has a release clause in Summer of 2021. Just as Aguero heads off to Argentina....

It was never an option for us to buy him this year. His development at Dortmund will be far better off now than him staying at RB.

Has Haaland actually said he wants to leave Dortmund? I've read about teams linked and his release clause but dont remember him saying he wants to leave? I mean, Dortmund keep their players, Sancho, halaand, hazard et al and add a few, shore up the defence and they have a great team. They'll fancy there chances in europe this year for sure so unless I've missed him saying he wants to leave which is more than likely I have, why would he?

Has Haaland actually said he wants to leave Dortmund? I've read about teams linked and his release clause but dont remember him saying he wants to leave? I mean, Dortmund keep their players, Sancho, halaand, hazard et al and add a few, shore up the defence and they have a great team. They'll fancy there chances in europe this year for sure so unless I've missed him saying he wants to leave which is more than likely I have, why would he?

no he hasn't and wont say that ! His agent Mino Riola has already negotiated a release clause for summer 2021 which would be ideal time to get him in ( Hopefully this UEFA Ban nonsense would be resolved by then)

Has a release clause in Summer of 2021. Just as Aguero heads off to Argentina....

It was never an option for us to buy him this year. His development at Dortmund will be far better off now than him staying at RB.

Exactly he is getting invaluable experience right now.

would be the perfect replacement for Aguero albeit a different player.

Haaland is a specimen, very tall and very fast something that doesn’t come around often, we should go all in for him next summer.

the fact that he’s a City fan means he’s even more valuable for marketing purposes. Well finally have our own, “ it’s always been a dream to play for City” and we’ll have the pictures to prove it.

don’t care at all about his agent tbh

He hasn't said he wants to leave but he did only agree to sign with a relatively low release clause set and it's quite rare for Dortmund to accept those terms. It has created an impression he already has one eye on his next move (though most players are probably like that really)

They won't keep their players, they never do. Haaland will score 30+ next season and then he will pick his next move. Bayern will be serious competition as Lewandowski will be ageing and we all know their games. Madrid and Barca won't go for him I don't think. Could well just be Bayern v City.

His next move may well be his last, there is no reason Txiki couldn't convince him to bin Raiola and problem solved.

Exactly he is getting invaluable experience right now.

would be the perfect replacement for Aguero albeit a different player.

Haaland is a specimen, very tall and very fast something that doesn’t come around often, we should go all in for him next summer.

the fact that he’s a City fan means he’s even more valuable for marketing purposes. Well finally have our own, “ it’s always been a dream to play for City” and we’ll have the pictures to prove it.

don’t care at all about his agent tbh
Is he actually a City fan though? Or just because alf played for us?

There are pictures of him a couple pages back wearing our colours. I guess when he was growing up and his dad played for us, he would have an affinity for us but not sure hes a fan. No more than any top level player has a club as such. I know one thing, bias aside, if some twat from a club ended my dad's career just out of some snide retribution, not only would I not give them any oxygen, I'd go all out to explain why I wouldnt play for a club that has that as one of its values!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.