Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
its simple after today if manchester city want to go forward and beyond next season and win the big prize of champions league then haaland and somebody else to partner him is needed

the amount of wasted chances this team have per game is shocking ? if sterling and jesus converted just 25% more of the chance they have each game then we would be ok ? but sorry its not just this season but its been pep's nightmare for a couple of seasons. time and time again pep said chances chances chances wasted and its enough ? time to sign the big guns this ship been needing for a couple of seasons

forget whatever the price maybe £100million for haaland and maybe somebody else like griezmann or kane
just get the big guns this ship needs to sink the teams in europe

Heard a snippet today that I'm gonna share. If its bullshit then so be it, I'm only passing on what I was told

I know somebody who I know for a fact knows KDB and is on first name terms with him and his wife. Kev told him about the new contract and about Sergio leaving before they were announced. I was with this lad this morning and he says that he was with Kev this week and he told him that Haaland is a done deal

As I say... don't shoot the messenger.. only passing on a bit of info that I was given
Interesting

its simple after today if manchester city want to go forward and beyond next season and win the big prize of champions league then haaland and somebody else to partner him is needed

the amount of wasted chances this team have per game is shocking ? if sterling and jesus converted just 25% more of the chance they have each game then we would be ok ? but sorry its not just this season but its been pep's nightmare for a couple of seasons. time and time again pep said chances chances chances wasted and its enough ? time to sign the big guns this ship been needing for a couple of seasons

forget whatever the price maybe £100million for haaland and maybe somebody else like griezmann or kane
just get the big guns this ship needs to sink the teams in europe

I’m agreeing with this that Haaland will be amazing but we should really bring in also another striker. Don’t think only one will do. Thought we needed one last summer, and with Aguero gone, I believe two is the right number

I’m agreeing with this that Haaland will be amazing but we should really bring in also another striker. Don’t think only one will do. Thought we needed one last summer, and with Aguero gone, I believe two is the right number
There’s no way we could keep 3 strikers happy

If we had A Haaland or a Kane he would of been rested today for the more important game! What you need is two top strikers! Remember when we had dzeko tevez Sergio balotelli
Fair point. I think that talk of Ings as a backup would probably work for a situation like you described and I actually believe he wouldn’t mind being many games on the bench as long as he lifter trophies at the end of the season. Doesn’t have to be him the backup, but a similar type for when the star is being rested.

Having said that, we should mention that Haaland wasn’t rested today ahead of the Wednesday game

Heard a snippet today that I'm gonna share. If its bullshit then so be it, I'm only passing on what I was told

I know somebody who I know for a fact knows KDB and is on first name terms with him and his wife. Kev told him about the new contract and about Sergio leaving before they were announced. I was with this lad this morning and he says that he was with Kev this week and he told him that Haaland is a done deal

As I say... don't shoot the messenger.. only passing on a bit of info that I was given
I like these snippets, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.