Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a snippet today that I'm gonna share. If its bullshit then so be it, I'm only passing on what I was told

I know somebody who I know for a fact knows KDB and is on first name terms with him and his wife. Kev told him about the new contract and about Sergio leaving before they were announced. I was with this lad this morning and he says that he was with Kev this week and he told him that Haaland is a done deal

As I say... don't shoot the messenger.. only passing on a bit of info that I was given
I genuinely hope you are right but if not fair fucks

Heard a snippet today that I'm gonna share. If its bullshit then so be it, I'm only passing on what I was told

I know somebody who I know for a fact knows KDB and is on first name terms with him and his wife. Kev told him about the new contract and about Sergio leaving before they were announced. I was with this lad this morning and he says that he was with Kev this week and he told him that Haaland is a done deal

As I say... don't shoot the messenger.. only passing on a bit of info that I was given
It genuinely does seem like a done deal on Haaland and Raiola's side. Have Dortmund agreed fees however? That seems like the biggest hurdle.

I hope you’re right. We desperately need someone who can do the most important job on the pitch, stick the ball in the bloody net.

Hopefully it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.