Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were in the CL and expected to have crowds this season. They’re now going to have a massive CL shaped hole in their finances.
Yeah I hope that makes a difference but I've read that the chairman at Dortmund can be one awkward fucker ....lets hope money does really talk...can the still make CL..I know it was unlikely a few wks ago and I think they lost at weekend didnt they?

United for 26 years were an absolute laughing stock of a club before they won that next league title, Liverpool were the darlings of the media.

AC Milan were a joke until Berlusconi pumped his cash in.

Winning breeds success. 20 years is probably about right.

There are United fans now aged 20 who probably can't even remember more than one Premier League title.

Drink that fucker in.

Walking home from the park in my 125th anniversary shirt and some kid about 7 years old in a United top on a bike shouts ‘City are rubbish!’ at me.

I gave him a full chorus of ‘have you ever seen United win the league?’ in response.

Felt great.

Exactly. I now see training grounds dominated by kids in City training tops these days.

It's why signing Messi or another worldy this summer takes this club forward again in the immediacy, but also for another generation.

I will make a prediction that within ten years, we will be talked about in the same sentence as Real Madrid and Barcelona and have at least matched United's three Champions Leagues.
so hope so, and i'll be ramming down their throats

I despise Mane,you describe him perfectly,but if we cant get Haaland,and he was obtainable i wouldnt hesitate.We need a couple more nasty cunts in our side,players with a dark side and a do or die attitude.....he has that in spades,as well as fantastic ability.

He'd be incredible in our 11.

I've said for years he's the best of The Greatest Frontline Of All Time (tm), as much as he's a snide little shit.

Could it be a coincidence that KDB signed his contract last week when it sounds like we were told of Haaland's wage 'demands'? KDB has always been rumoured to want to be on parity with the club's top earner.

(Yes, a stretch I know)

More likely KDB has agreed a deal that gives him parity with anyone else - so he will be totally chilled about the potential of Haarland coming in.

United for 26 years were an absolute laughing stock of a club before they won that next league title, Liverpool were the darlings of the media.

AC Milan were a joke until Berlusconi pumped his cash in.

Winning breeds success. 20 years is probably about right.

There are United fans now aged 20 who probably can't even remember more than one Premier League title.

Drink that fucker in.
There are Utd fans in their 40s who only grew up as Ferguson as the manager, I've found the biggest meltdown has been within this group, it's been feckin wonderful to see !

They dig their heels in over Sancho.....maybe a different economic climate but they did it

They were in the CL and expected to have crowds this season. They’re now going to have a massive CL shaped hole in their finances.

With Sancho they just named a price- €120 and stuck to it. United dicked around trying to lower the price.

It was a reasonable price given hes one of about 3 players in the world who is putting up 20 goals and 20 assists in a season, and he's 20 and they were giving 15% of the fee to us.

If they do the same with Haaland, we will have a deal done in a couple of weeks.

If they try to fuck about with a stupid price or move the goalposts, Raiola will be in the conference room chucking chairs around, going to the media and putting Haaland on strike.

But I keep coming back to the fact that City wouldn't have let aguero go in March of we didn't have a move agreed in principle.

Absolutely correct. And he only included that other shite to try and make it look like he was 'informed'.

Even Bates knew it needed couching.

I saw another graphic in the Mail yesterday, £2bn - the true cost of a quadruple.

They took our annual wage bills and added it to a £600m transfer spend during Pep's tenure.

That's a big £1bn jump from somewhere and clearly no other club pays their players to play...
Lol, the Mail really don't like us do they.

Is that our current wage bill x 5(?) plus all incoming transfers? Why do people read 'newspapers'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.