Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd usually agree, but Haaland can't be the be all and end all, we operate smarter than that, anyhow.

We can't allow teams to make up the gap to us.

I think the lack of crowds has helped up, with our possession based football. Not strengthening the attack will be a massive mistake. Two strikers needed for me. Jesus is not prolific enough

Not just the rags lives but the rest of the premier league. We win the champions league the papers will be ready the headlines wont be about "city win champions league", it will be City win champions league with 600 million pound squad, City buy the champions league Trophy, Will Pep now leave that City have now won the champions league and Money buys trophies. The achievment of us winning it wont be looked down as amazing as the other clubs in the league.

Such as the domestic treble, being called a mickey mouse treble that ofc city would do that look at the money they spend etc.

Same with champions league we win it will all be about the money. The uproar an article caused when the Journalist put the Centurians as the best premier league team ever was hilarious.

Its the worst nightmare for Premier league teams in the top half for us to win it, which is why when we win it, its going to be even more hilarious than the outcry that was with that article. but of course no one apparently cares if City win haha.
Go on then ...
ask me if I give a four penny f*ck what they think

Kane would certainly be obtainable at the right price. Mbappe coming on to the market as a possible free transfer next summer also impacts the thinking of Real Madrid.

Even Mane at Liverpool is making waves. I'm sure we have done our homework.

Mane is a horrible little **** but he'd score a lot of fucking goals in our team.

With Sancho they just named a price- €120 and stuck to it. United dicked around trying to lower the price.

It was a reasonable price given hes one of about 3 players in the world who is putting up 20 goals and 20 assists in a season, and he's 20 and they were giving 15% of the fee to us.

If they do the same with Haaland, we will have a deal done in a couple of weeks.

If they try to fuck about with a stupid price or move the goalposts, Raiola will be in the conference room chucking chairs around, going to the media and putting Haaland on strike.

But I keep coming back to the fact that City wouldn't have let aguero go in March of we didn't have a move agreed in principle.

If Dortmund really didn't want to sell Haarland - as in their prerogative they'd have put a stop to all the chatter long ago. When clubs have shown an interest in Sergio over the last 10 years - City have always very firmly and unequivocally put a stop to any speculation. Haarland is clearly for sale and with the numbers being discussed my guess is there maybe only one serious suitor at the table.

As I was saying...

Seems like the agenda is moving into our favour utd briefing that wages are too high no one else is being mentioned
Madrid can't afford him this summer and dortmund hopefully missing out on champs league means we will have a run at him fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.