Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t judge him on those two games given the lack of creativity send service. The fact he carved a chance out of nothing and got an assist in the first game is a good sign, though.

Do hope we get him. His interactions after the game with every player seemed...friendly.
Even with zero service he still had a huge hand in the two goals they scored.

I'll happily see him sign for City, but think he's going to be overpriced
Why does anyone care about the fee. Since the takeover its been nothing but dogs abuse from everyone about how much money we spend. I want us to go and spend big on the players we need and fuck everyone else off and really show the rags in the media what spending looks like.

We have built a superb squad that is providing fantastic value but no fucking around here, no second options or pussy footing around. Get the deal done and the cash in Minos hands. I want the lad.

Didn't have a single chance this evening yet I know everyone was frightened to death when he had the ball, has the aura around him that will take him to the top.

He bags 30+ a season for us with the service we will provide.

Years ago we used to have a Goat up front. Give Haaland the right service and we’ve got a fucking T Rex on our hands imo

We’ve just almost totally nullified him in 2 games . . imagine how good we’d be at doing that if we played against him at least twice a season?
OK, so I know it’s not representative but, from what I’ve seen in our two legs against Dortmund, I think he’d get found out pretty damn quick in the Premier League.

We’ve just almost totally nullified him in 2 games . . imagine how good we’d be at doing that if we played against him at least twice a season?
OK, so I know it’s not representative but, from what I’ve seen in our two legs against Dortmund, I think he’d get found out pretty damn quick in the Premier League.
Right, off to the Adama Traore thread everyone!

So how do you rate our defense compared to other PL teams ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.