Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum watches Haaland twice, ignores every other game he’s ever played and decides that a 20 year old that has averaged a goal per game since 2019, and has 20 Champions League goals in 16 games, is in fact no better than (and I quote) “Andy Carroll”.

That’s the signal everyone... time for lights out. Goodnight all.

Didn’t impress. But I won’t judge him on these two games. Nor will the City staff. I hope.
But he is definitely hyped. I hope we sign him but 150mill is a joke.
You reckon Kane is preferable? (Edit. If asking prices were similar)

Last edited:
Did I hear it right when the commentator said he hasn't scored in over 400 minutes of football?

Obviously these things happen but maybe that and how he was pretty non existent against us is good for us as it will lower his price
Yeah, he’s just doing his bit ;-)

This forum watches Haaland twice, ignores every other game he’s ever played and decides that a 20 year old that has averaged a goal per game since 2019, and has 20 Champions League goals in 16 games, is in fact no better than (and I quote) “Andy Carroll”.

That’s the signal everyone... time for lights out. Goodnight all.
You’re shocked? Hehe. Learn to laugh at them.

Surprised so many are down on him.

Looks like we set up to limit him (did Dias leave his side today?) and over two legs, he played a crucial part in both Dortmund goals. Not to mention one occasion outmuscled Ruben and made him look like a schoolboy who first stepped on the pitch. There's probably a handful of people on the planet that can do that.

He's a fantastic player with his best days ahead of him. Sign him up.

Remember when Torres went to Chelsea from the dirty scummy shits.
Think Haaland may be this. Got a good record but bloody hell, seen absolutely nothing that suggests he's going to rip the pl apart
Do you watch Bundesliga or even other games they play, including CL besides our tie?

I have.

It's pretty odd to think this after 2 games in a side that actually has not been that great, missing much of a creator (also no Sancho) and have a "lame duck" manager.

He's been there most consistent player this season other than Bellingham who has blossomed, but they have been unpredictable and at times shockingly poor for the past few months.

I've seen him take some chances that are really something to behold. Goals at angles we would dream of any of our strikers other than Aguero making with any level of consistency.

He gets into great positions and if he gets service from our attacking options...as we say "forget about it."

Don't get me wrong. I actually think Kane is arguably a BETTER fit in some ways.

Haaland has now gone 7 consecutive games without a goal whilst Sancho has been out injured.

the real star is Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.