Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe people in here saying they dont want him over 1 fucken game.

guess we should have sold Aguero/DAvid Silva/Toure after 1 bad game.

Did you guys already forget the 1st leg where he pushed over Dias like a little woman and almost scored? The kids a 30+ goal machine every season and he is only 20. Look at how we look at Foden. Thats how you should look at Haaland. Wed be stupid not to want him.

Anyone that is having doubts after that game is either crazy or stupid. Every time he touched the ball, whether it be link up through feet or head he found a player. I literally shit myself every time he got the ball. The man is a machine. It just so happens that Dias was absolutely monumental tonight. We have found ourselves a generational talent in defense. Now lets get one up top!

This kid will be insane in our team. Imagine all the chances he will get. And he has shown a really nice ability to bring his teammates into play.

And he is only 20...

No one wants to pay what Raiola & Dortmund are asking. If they’re not careful, someone’s going to make a deal for 2022/23 season at Release Clause unless shit starts to get a bit real!

The whole point of a forum like this is that fellow supporters can swap opinions - dick heads like you are the equivalent of piss in a shared swimming pool so get yourself out and fuck off you sad dink.

Comeback when you’re mature enough to discuss opinions without resorting to abuse.
Haha, you compared Haaland to Andy Carroll, and reckon he'd be soon sussed out based on the 2 games vs City. 2 games in which he was starved of any ball, and was a lone striker. If his hold up play was poor, or if he missed a couple of good chances you might have an argument, but non of that happened vs City. As for abuse, read your own posts and the language you use.

Cant believe people in here saying they dont want him over 1 fucken game.

guess we should have sold Aguero/DAvid Silva/Toure after 1 bad game.

Did you guys already forget the 1st leg where he pushed over Dias like a little woman and almost scored? The kids a 30+ goal machine every season and he is only 20. Look at how we look at Foden. Thats how you should look at Haaland. Wed be stupid not to want him.

that was a clear foul. I think Haaland is very good and will be great, i dont like that he has raiola as an agent though. Make me question his character tbh

He’s also posted fantastic stats in the Champions League at a very young age and is going to get even better. We kept him out but we have the best defence in England. Under Pep and with our midfield supplying him he could smash Aguero’s scoring record for us
there are some fucking desperate takes in this thread based on two games against one of the best teams in europe with arguably the best Defence. He still set up two goals over the tie.

hes 20 And he‘s ripping up records in germany and the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.