Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is true then he has real errors of judgement which should sound alarm bells about him.
If he goes there it will be his agent pushing for the best financial deal for both agent and player. I won't believe anything other than that, given their current state and the manager. Yes, Bruno is one hell of a player but take him out and they are bang average.
Alf needs to take his lad to one side and show him some parenting. Guide him to City, make him re-watch the Keane tackle again and again and tell him in no uncertain terms that the correct club to play for is the one in Blue. I'm 50 but I have huge respect for the kid because of his freak-like scoring ability. I'd hate to see that disappear if he chooses greed over a genuine chance at winning everything there is to win.

I kind of feel that Raiola has a very big influence on his clients especially when they are just starting their career. And it's fair , foul mouth or not, he does very good for his clients while lining up his own pocket.
Growing a relationship with Raiola would be the first and major step in bringing Haaland to us. We already have a world class coach and team, Everyone knows that.
Would Pep or City suck up to Raiola now that is something which makes this transfer very improbable.
And for fuck sake, he shouldn't come to the Rags. Now that would be a freaking travesty

a70b84209facb77af5f6253b23b38cc5.jpg
Interesting that they both have the same shirt on. LeCoq and ThomasCook, can tell they are not JCL.

As for Haaland, he won't be coming here I don't think and if he goes to the rags he won't be there long. I also don't think he will score anywhere near as many for the rags. Rashford, Greenwood, Cavani and so on, all greedy bastards.

City must do all we can to persuade him to join us. Even if Aguero signs an extension he'd be 33 next season and is already injury prone.

We need Haaland, I cannot believe the club would be content to see him at utd when we are clearly in need of a young, proven goalscorer. It would be negligent to sit back and see him go there, he'd fix our attack for the next ten years like Kun did when we signed him.

With all the talk of our ambition, we just have to bid for him.

Apparently has 22 goals from 60 shots this season and i nicked these stats from F365...
  • He won the Bundesliga player of the month award in January having played 59 minutes.
  • Since August 2018, he has averaged a goal every 84 minutes for both Red Bull Salzburg and Dortmund.
  • In 2020 alone, that average is a goal every 79 minutes.
  • In a game versus Paris Saint-Germain in February, Haaland recorded a 60m sprint speed of 6.64 seconds, just 0.3 seconds shy of the world record.
  • He holds the world record for the longest standing long jump for a five-year-old. 1.63m, set in 2006.

I don't think Raiola is the issue, he just has never shown any interest in coming here. I am sure Tolmie said he had heard that if it wasn't for all the pressure Ole was under at utd a while back he would have gone there. He has that relationship with him and it feels like thats going to be the deal.

Never mind we know Raiola has no issue dumping his clients there e.g. Pogba even if its not the best move for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.