Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent fees won’t be the issue once fifa implement the cap on their fees next year. If they mess around and don’t implement it, even if it’s in 2022, I believe that Haaland’s clause of €75 mil come into effect.

Like others have said, if the club feels he fits what they’re looking for, they should make a massive attempt to sign him.

If the arse fall out of football who said anyone will be getting fees they used to have.
Hearing Spanish giants are skint, who knows city might be the only one with money to spend - hard times ahead for all and nobody knows what's around the corner.
I would love him to come to city, certainly an exciting prospect and can't believe how well he's doing.
Can't see Leeds being in for him at the moment so we have the same chance as the rest.

I don't think Raiola is the issue, he just has never shown any interest in coming here. I am sure Tolmie said he had heard that if it wasn't for all the pressure Ole was under at utd a while back he would have gone there. He has that relationship with him and it feels like thats going to be the deal.

Never mind we know Raiola has no issue dumping his clients there e.g. Pogba even if its not the best move for them.
Maybe united just made a bigger play with ole being desperate
I think now we have seen he is top class and would be in the mix.
Barca are skint and Real Madrid want mbappe so I guess now is the time to try and get him
United will offer bigger salary but we may have messi and pep cards to play
All comes down to whether pep wants him as well

No he's Edin Dzeko with more pace, that's it. I absolutely loved Dzeko but he wouldn't fit in our style of play now. He thrives on quick, direct counter attacks and space in behind the defence; we very rarely get that luxury in central areas.
we might score off a corner.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.