Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it took a decent save from Ederson after Dias just barely threw him off balance to keep him from scoring.

As Dias was falling he kicked down on Haaland's heel which made him stub his toe on the turf and knocked him off his stride. I think without that contact Haaland probably is able to dink it over Ederson and score.

He wasn’t chasing players down and seemed to be conserving energy, especially first half.
Nearly paid off.

Two things impressed me:

1) His touch, esp for a big unit, is top notch

2) His interplay with his teammates looks like it would suit City

Whilst some might say he’s not a Pep player, because he ambled around up front on his own most of the game, that’s because it suits BD’s 4-1-4-1 to use him as a target man outlet, not have him run around like a chicken on crack like Bernardo did as our CF for 60 mins!

He is going to score a LOT of goals, given half an opportunity. I hope that’s for us or someone we don’t play against!

This signing could move quickly after next week’s encounter (hopefully with us going through) but I don’t see anything being made public officially while we’re still up for the UCL, FA Cup or Carabao so not to distract our players. A patience game, knowing the rumors from every corner will keep floating around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.