Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they're hopeful that no one can afford him this Summer and they'll join the auction next year when his clause kicks in.

Edit: I know that doesn't tie in with Woodies normal modus operandi but who knows.

They wouldn't be the only ones.

Got a feeling Dortmund will price him out of a move even with the clause for next summer.....they may well lose around 30m in transfer fee but they strike me as the type of club that would be will8ing to take that hit.

If this is the case I wonder what we do....stick for a year with what we have or ho for someone different .if we got someone else that could then see us out of the race for him the following summer

Got a feeling Dortmund will price him out of a move even with the clause for next summer.....they may well lose around 30m in transfer fee but they strike me as the type of club that would be will8ing to take that hit.

If this is the case I wonder what we do....stick for a year with what we have or ho for someone different .if we got someone else that could then see us out of the race for him the following summer

I'm not sure any club would be willing to forgo 30 million in the current climate whilst retaining the services of an unhappy player

That’s not going to happen as I have been saying all along. He’s leaving this summer. Dortmund can’t betray the way they operate with agents or their entire model collapses.

Not a chance, Riola propaganda in full flow.

It's not Raiola propaganda, trust me!

It's United propaganda.

They can't afford him, fear City are in the box seat, so are trying to get their damage limitation in early, whilst also burnishing the narrative no top player would move to City but for ridiculous money.

The author of the £1m per-week wages at the weekend was Steve Bates and that's all you need to know... a United mouthpiece.

Others chancers such as Ornstein then further recycle the same myth the day after.

It's the same shit sandwich served with different bread.

It's United propaganda.

They can't afford him, fear City are in the box seat, so are trying to get their damage limitation in early, whilst also burnishing the narrative no top player would move to City but for ridiculous money.

The author of the £1m per-week wages at the weekend was Steve Bates and that's all you need to know... a United mouthpiece.

Others chancers such as Ornstein then further recycle the same myth the day after.

Ah, Master Bates!

It's United propaganda.

Thanks for the update, it's put a warm glow into me, those Raggy's really are desperate and it's lovely to hear and see.

PS, and I hope and believe Riaola and Pogba will screw them for a third time!

It's United propaganda.

I know it shouldn’t but it infuriates me these type of childish tactics, I sincerely hope not just us but all fair minded fans see through it.

It's United propaganda.

I hope we're doing everything in our power to bankrupt that wretched club in the next decade or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.