Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
£60m agent fees at least on top of any transfer fee given.
The big thing would be getting him tied down to a contract that doesn't all but guarantee him the right to walk next summer for the same price they paid.

Chelsea might see it as a worthwhile gamble. Really, I think they're playing. They can always back out before agreeing personal terms, or make sure the details of the bid don't work for BVB. Just getting Mino in and talking could serve them.

City won't play. They need a particular level of striker, this summer. If they don't grab Kane, and it turns out Haaland and Mino were playing around (as I believe they are), what happens if Kane gets cold feet at being second choice, or something else happens in the market, and Real, Bayern or Utd move in to snatch him?

I just don't understand how people can believe claims like that. Particularly when on the other hand dismissing similarly over exaggerated figures for other players.
It’s been quoted that Raiola wants £40m and Alfie £20m.

Add that together and what does it make?

I just don't understand how people can believe claims like that. Particularly when on the other hand dismissing similarly over exaggerated figures for other players.
Because it's not hard to believe that Raiola wants a big payoff and it is hard to believe that City wouldn't pay 160 mill for Kane (I assume you are referring to the Kane money being quoted).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.