Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are never getting him. If this is true , his agent is running haaland career.

He's not. He's got his client a ridiculously low buy out clause and help make Haaland the most sought after player in Europe. This will be a bidding war and we've seen PSG and Madrid act recklessly this window alone. A top club will pay a stupid amount for Haaland. Raiola has simply done a brilliant job.

We are never getting him. If this is true , his agent is running haaland's career.
Ive just thought about this i think thats including what ever fee Dortmund would want this year. Next year im guessing it would be more like a 350 mil deal for 5 years.

Yes but with the clubs paying a reduced fee Raiola will ask for even more commission and higher wages. That won’t be a saving.
Not if Haaland and his dad have any sense, they will stick with the talked about €40 mill, and be sensible on wages so they then get to choose the club of choice for football reasons. When I say sensible on wages I ‘m talking € 400,000 ish / week. So £350, 000.

PSG can afford to do it and they’re a power club and no doubt part of it with mbappe was about sending a message to their top stars and to other European clubs that they do not sell or negotiate for their top players.

Dortmund are and always have been a selling club, but they’re also reliant on being in the champions league. They kept Sancho for another year, knowing he’d help them last season and that they’d still get a big fee this summer. My point is, I very much doubt they would have been so adamant Haaland wasn’t for sale all summer if they can lose him in January.

We will find out either way in January. But it’s all moot anyway because City won’t get this deal done when the competition will be Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG & no doubt several others. Not that we aren’t attractive to players but as a club we have been consistently unable to get deals for ready made superstars over the line. Our top players over the last decade or so have become truly world class at City.

I think PSG also just want to win CL.

That's worth keeping him for this season more than the money at the last second of the window.

I think RM knew PSG wouldn't likely go for their offer. Seems if works get Mbappe now, and if nit partially to show Mbappe wants to come to them and perhaps more so undermine their favoured status for CL as well as Messi (who they don't like, of course).

FWIW - I dont believe that Haaland is coming to us, nor was he ever coming to us.
He has an agent who we simply dont and never will, gel with, who is also a right greedy twat!
An equally greedy father, who has no allegiance to City, despite what some people think.

I believe that he will either end up at 'The Paris Harlem Globetrotters Club' or 'The Trafford-Salford Harlem Globetrotters Club'.
Despite the latter being the previous home of a despicable Cnut!! Who finished his fathers career.!!

We need to move on and find the next 'Kun' who is out there, but we just haven't uncovered him yet. After all, dont we have a 'famed' worldwide based scouting network? Do youR job then !!

Ive just thought about this i think thats including what ever fee Dortmund would want this year. Next year im guessing it would be more like a 350 mil deal for 5 years.
Or the agent adds the difference to the signing on fee(s) and/or wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.