Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read it’s about what we pay KDB.
Yes, that's what we pay KDB. I just thought we are talking about Haaland. As mentioned in another comment, in my opinion, we should not pay Haaland the wage of the best player in our team, KDB, and arguably the best in PL.

Yes, that's what we pay KDB. I just thought we are talking about Haaland. As mentioned in another comment, in my opinion, we should not pay Haaland the wage of the best player in our team, KDB, and arguably the best in PL.
Well if we were to get Haaland then it won’t be for less than KDB earns. Thing is KDB will be happy earning what he does, he’s 30 now he knows he will probably finish his career with us. Whats important now in his last few years is winning things, if that means getting players like Haaland he knows they will want big wages maybe bigger than his and be fine with it.

Or the agent adds the difference to the signing on fee(s) and/or wages.
his agents fees are meant to be 40 mil with a 65 mil release clause next summer im guessing his wages would be more like £210 mill over the 5 years. This season if a team tried it would probably 500 mil deal just because of the increased transfer fee.

his agents fees are meant to be 40 mil with a 65 mil release clause next summer im guessing his wages would be more like £210 mill over the 5 years. This season if a team tried it would probably 500 mil deal just because of the increased transfer fee.
Think the 500 mill is made up, even if the fee was 170 mill and agent fees 40, wages over 5 years were never 290 mill. Thats over 1 mill / week.

While I agree, I think we have Grealish on 300k? Not sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.