Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've signed a contract so tough shit? This doesn't sound like City to me.

It's how every club operates. Same way it's tough shit if KDB has an injury ravaged 4 years or loses form despite getting paid 400k a week. Both sides agree to their own internal risks and the risk that KDB will no longer be our top earner is one of them unless he inserted a parity clause in his contract.

It's how every club operates. Same way it's tough shit if KDB has an injury ravaged 4 years or loses form despite getting paid 400k a week. Both sides agree to their own internal risks and the risk that KDB will no longer be our top earner is one of them unless he inserted a parity clause in his contract.
I think we're in agree to disagree territory. In my opinion the club has a clear policy of not paying silly money and having a happy camp.

I think we're in agree to disagree territory. In my opinion the club has a clear policy of not paying silly money and having a happy camp.

That's fair and I'm not suggesting City pay those ridiculous demands for Haaland. Just that I think KDB will be fine regardless lol

U really compare Ronaldo to Haaland ? It‘s obvious that a top 5 player of all time is gettin a different wage than the average top footballer. Haaland won’t pay for himself either.
Nonsense, you just can't make that statement!!

He is a generational talent, if he chooses the correct team he'll be worlds best, let's just hope it's City he can share that journey with!

Nonsense, you just can't make that statement!!

He is a generational talent, if he chooses the correct team he'll be worlds best, let's just hope it's City he can share that journey with!
Keep hearing this "generational talent" nonsense, but yet to see it.
Watched Norway/ Latvia, just to see what the hype is....only 1 game i know!! But he was so gash, at end my old man asked if it was him or fuckin Sorloth who was supposedly worth so much.

The idea that an established pro like KDB, who's done the business week in week out for this football club for years, delivered trophy after trophy, and is recognised as the best in the world in his position, shouldn't give a shit if some promising youngster is brought in on higher wages than him is for the birds. This goes against the team ethic that this club has worked so hard to foster. If Haaland is motivated by money he needs to go elsewhere.
THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.