Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the British Heart foundation guy outside the club shop at Maine Road, iv seen him a few times at COMS too, saying the same thing in his memorable trademark voice, cant remember what it is he says though

I’d say his physique and power is what makes him special, he’s been blessed with a unique body.
I think that he is a bigger stronger and more powerful Harry Kane ...oh and nearly 10 years younger...get the boy signed

According to Bild......he wants £825k a week(£43m a year) and Raiola wants £34m.

Nobody is paying the lad that much in today's climate... Not a chance

I'm slowly coming round to the idea Torres Delap will get 30 between them and we won't buy a striker, if we do it will be a much cheaper option than Haaland. Think that would only change if Torres doesn't get the goals I think he will.

I think I've said this before on this thread.....but it's surely worth being pilloried for repetition....
I just sincerely hope that this is the case that proves Raiola and his type are just greedy, disgusting baggage. A snidy parasite sucking the blood out of a fair deal for a potentially great young player.

Agents deserve to be paid well for a job well done (paid by the player by the way). But 34 Million!!! That's just obscene.
The game will be better without him and his kind and if Haaland suffers a few seasons in the Bundesliga wilderness before getting his big move, he will have done the game a great service.

I hope Raiola ends his days peddling Division 2 cast offs in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.