Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why we are after Haaland when I am willing to play the striker role. I can press, strike very hard even on a wet night. I will demand half the wages Haaland would. Sign me up.

Madrid offered 190m for a player that they can sign on a free in 6 months....I wouldnt put anything past them. How much were they paying Ronaldo?

Madrid are not far behind Barca in terms of a financial mess. They might have released a few big earners recently but they still have the debt from paying for them. Do they want to carry on piling up the debts.

Barca were spending like crazy right up untikl the credit cards got declined.

We will see next summer.

Madrid are not far behind Barca in terms of a financial mess. They might have released a few big earners recently but they still have the debt from paying for them. Do they want to carry on piling up the debts.

We will see next summer.
agree, we'll see. I just wouldnt rule them out of stupid spending, theyll expect the govt to bail them out by buying a strip of land for billions and giving it back to them

They had a wedge of cash saved for Mbappe that they can now throw at Haaland

I think I've said this before on this thread.....but it's surely worth being pilloried for repetition....
I just sincerely hope that this is the case that proves Raiola and his type are just greedy, disgusting baggage. A snidy parasite sucking the blood out of a fair deal for a potentially great young player.

Agents deserve to be paid well for a job well done (paid by the player by the way). But 34 Million!!! That's just obscene.
The game will be better without him and his kind and if Haaland suffers a few seasons in the Bundesliga wilderness before getting his big move, he will have done the game a great service.

I hope Raiola ends his days peddling Division 2 cast offs in China.
Remember that advert on Telly when the chairman asked the player what he wants to sign and is agent nudged him and the the young lad I want the club to be called Wenderlynne after my girlfriend. Ok

We will see next summer.
Real are not skint, the cash they generate is outrageous, once the Bernabau is reopened the cash will be rolling back in.

Nobody is paying the lad that much in today's climate... Not a chance
I honestly don't think City will entertain Raiola and his demands. I think we have just drawn a line under these sort of deals. I had hoped that Haaland's dad would have seen sense and done the right thing for his son's career but it appears that he just wants to fill his boots. No one in the PL will agree to these demands...not even those idiots at the swamp. If Haaland is stupid enough to move to crisis-ridden Real Madrid who will be in chaos for at least the next five years then good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.