Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said all that, all the football insiders seem to think he’s headed to Madrid.
The Madrid media certainly wants to push that narrative, but there is no evidence. I remain very doubtful that he and Mbappe will be playing on the same team.

Don't think we should bother with him simply for the money being quoted. He's unproven, banging goals in for a shit league ain't justifying the outlay. He may be real deal but a fair whack if he isn't.
The last couple of German imports into our league haven't exactly set the world on fire yet

I think other cubs will offer much more than his buyout, so why not offer £150m plus Sterling and Delap with a buy back clause for Delap so if he works out we can have him back? Lets be honest he wont get the chance at City that he will at Dortmund.
Delap’s worth peanuts.

I think other cubs will offer much more than his buyout, so why not offer £150m plus Sterling and Delap with a buy back clause for Delap so if he works out we can have him back? Lets be honest he wont get the chance at City that he will at Dortmund.

No they won't. The whole purpose of the buyback is for Haaland and his team to make most of the money in this transaction. Paying Dortmund more doesn't help anyone as Dortmund are obliged to accept any buyout offer.

Doesn't matter if the rags offer a billion pound and City offer the release clause Dortmund have no choice but to accept the release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.