Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on a release clause that kicked in mid season.

No doubt he can move in january, the point is whether we find that one abstract guess that his release clause kicks in in January believable. I don't.
It doesn't matter. If the question was "how is it possible that a release clause could activate in January, that seems really unusual" a very plausible explanation is that January marks two years from his arrival at Dortmund. I have no clue if it actually does, but it wouldn't be completely insane if it did.

I was genuinely happy the Kane deal didn’t happen,please don’t make me think theirs a chance of him still coming!

It doesn't matter. If the question was "how is it possible that a release clause could activate in January, that seems really unusual" a very plausible explanation is that January marks two years from his arrival at Dortmund. I have no clue if it actually does, but it wouldn't be completely insane if it did.
Most likely he cannot leave Dortmund in January, but only sign a precontract.

I think it would, for the reasons I noted. A simple 2 years from January guess doesnt stack against all the other logical issues with it.

We'd known soon enogh I guess.

Reactions: cjn
Most likely he cannot leave Dortmund in January, but only sign a precontract.

That would surely be illegal.

His contract isn't expiring, a release clause becomes active allowing him to be bought out. Can't sign a pre contract with 2.5 yeara left on his contract, not until someone pays the release clause or an asking transfer fee first.

Just hope his wages don't kill the move, Haaland is a generational talent and he would rip the PL up in this City team.
He shouldnt care. His endorsements will be far beyond any salary. Just accept the tiny £300k a week and win everything at the club you supported as a boy

it kicked in 1st September apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.