Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both release and buy-out clauses give more power to the player and buying club and takes power away from the selling club.
What I heard yesterday is that Lautaro Martinez fired his agents and negotiated himself a contract extension with Inter this time with no release clauses. That was the player’s choice

Like prime Drogba at only 20.

As for "not getting drawn into a bidding war".

Weird how the first time Pep has ever talked about spending 100m+ on a player was the week him, his dad and agent were in town eh?
The Drogba comparison isn’t a bad one. Proper unit and great play for the assist

Good assist. First striker to shrug Dias to the ground all season. Decent interplay.

I think he's got a bit of everything.

The raw pace and strength reminded me of Torres at his best.

Good assist. First striker to shrug Dias to the ground all season. Decent interplay.

I think he's got a bit of everything.

The raw pace and strength reminded me of Torres at his best.

Thats not a bad shout him being compared to Torres. Obviously Haaland is taller by a few inches, but Torres had that power running technique just like Haaland has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.