Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Bundesliga will have to play in empty Stadiums again. Dortmund will need money even more now. Perhaps a motivation for them to sell in January?

So the Bundesliga will have to play in empty Stadiums again. Dortmund will need money even more now. Perhaps a motivation for them to sell in January?
Give up
Dortmund don’t want to lose him and are even willing to increase his salary to keep him. He would only leave early if he pushes not because dortmund want to sell.

I think people are losing patience for no good reason. we're not in a massive rush for a striker, are we? I think we can allow ourselves to negotiate. if we waited until August 23rd for fucking harry kane, why can't we wait for haaland?

have we lost a game since Torres got injured?

Now all of a sudden everyone wants a replacement in January.

have we lost a game since Torres got injured?

Now all of a sudden everyone wants a replacement in January.
We won almost every game when KDB was injured last season, if we decided to sell him I would have expected a replacement for him as well.

But if I'm being serious, I think its more down to many of us already feel like we are a man short in attack, since we still have not replaced Aguero. We are also another player short because of the Mendy situation. Letting a third one go without replacing and we are starting to play with fire, just hoping that we stay injury, and covid, free. Since selling him undoubtedly weakens our squad, why would we sell him now if we have no plans to replace him? Doesn't make any sense to me. Hopefully it will work out great anyway if we dont. I just feel like if we have no plans to replace him, it would make much more sense to sell him in the summer.

if the player want to come in the jan window and dortmund are will to sell then forget the price tag just do it
i think manchester city are short in terms of a goal scorer striker or just another option to play.

but the the BIGEST thing for me is winning champions league with haaland
manchester city win it and over the next 5 years win it a couple more times its that simple ?
if we have to pay £100million then it would be money well spent and a asset for the future that only grows and grows
with prize money/sponsorship/media/image rights/merchandise/shirt sales the whole package

its crazy thinking its not good business and if both player and manchester city want the move then it has to happen
manchester city are the leading club in europe and picking up titles and cups are almost guaranteed.
so why would you move to any other club ? you come to manchester city and make us even better and reduce the chances of other clubs winning the big prizes

if the player want to come in the jan window and dortmund are will to sell then forget the price tag just do it
i think manchester city are short in terms of a goal scorer striker or just another option to play.

but the the BIGEST thing for me is winning champions league with haaland
manchester city win it and over the next 5 years win it a couple more times its that simple ?
if we have to pay £100million then it would be money well spent and a asset for the future that only grows and grows
with prize money/sponsorship/media/image rights/merchandise/shirt sales the whole package

its crazy thinking its not good business and if both player and manchester city want the move then it has to happen
manchester city are the leading club in europe and picking up titles and cups are almost guaranteed.
so why would you move to any other club ? you come to manchester city and make us even better and reduce the chances of other clubs winning the big prizes
I hope the release of Torres makes it happen. It's great business and a massive improvement on the squad.
If Sergio was still at his peak, he'd be filling his boots; any top striker will do likewise in our team. Haaland's got far more to offer than Kane, imho, therefore, please Santa, make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.