Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a whine about Txiki, just that if he didn't want to renew, no matter how good he is, we won't get a huge fee for him as we (quite nobly in fact) accommodate that future decision from players.

I'll take 4/5 years of goals and any fee for him such is my opinion he'd score fuck loads.

£200m isn't feasible just.

I'd pay £200 million just to watch the media explode.

Even if Haaland went on a free after 5 years, it'd hardly be the worst thing ever if he'd scored about 150 goals and only cost £65m or sumat, would it? Disappointing, but we'd have more than got our money's worth.
I'd personally be disappointed if he "only" scored 150 goals in 5 seasons.

I see thanks haha what do you think the major stumbling block on this deal would be?
Length of contract, I would think. Maybe City want 6 years, but Raiola wants only 5 years.
It won’t be money as City can keep the week wage in line with KDB, and just increase his signing on fee!

Length of contract, I would think. Maybe City want 6 years, but Raiola wants only 5 years.
It won’t be money as City can keep the week wage in line with KDB, and just increase his signing on fee!
This would make some sense. City want six years, would take five, and he's demanding four. Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.