Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sinking in on the CAF......

Absolute nightmare for us if he goes to City. He will score 60 a year in all competitions. Please don’t let it happen. Psg, Madrid, come on. Anywhere really besides the PL if not to us.

along with the bitterness......

That’s just a restriction placed on agent fees alone. I am sure there are other loopholes they could get away with, in the same sense City always managed to get away with FFP regulations. Maybe spread the amounts on signing on fees, image rights or additional clause on the contract, or something else.

Hope he goes to Citeh so I can despise him even more than I do now...

Because they've bought into the hyperbole and stats and have only watched YouTube comps of his goals. Haaland's technical abilities and footballing (aside goalscoring) are quite mediocre (albeit still developing). He'll score 10-15 goals in his first season and that's if he gets lucky.

Totally agree.I mean, let's face facts here, which top class talent would've been interested in joining City & PSG before they gained their oil money?

A thought. I wonder what their posts about Haaland would read like if Haaland was signing for United. There really are some two faceed, deluded, bitter, lying c*nts on football forums.
I've always loved that point everyone makes, just because it's so easy to debunk. How many skilled professionals would've worked for Microsoft when they was working out of a garage? Build it and they will come

I've always loved that point everyone makes, just because it's so easy to debunk. How many skilled professionals would've worked for Microsoft when they was working out of a garage? Build it and the will come
City also existed before Abu Dhabi arrived and we have a rich & proud history. If we go by their barometer and only the here and now matters then the scum need to be looking at players like Origi or Vardy. Current world class players don’t want to play for 7th ;)

I keep seeing this stuff about injury record so i looked. I was ready to just dismiss it as bitter jealous mumbling however it really is not great, not terrible but not great, and has to be a consideration for us.

This season so far he has missed 95 days. It is not desperately bad but it is not something to ignore either.

This tweet leaves cause for concern, may be nothing, it looks like he is hiding an injury though. If his ankle is damaged and he is playing whilst in pain and hiding it this could cause serious long term issues.

I keep seeing this stuff about injury record so i looked. I was ready to just dismiss it as bitter jealous mumbling however it really is not great, not terrible but not great, and has to be a consideration for us.

This season so far he has missed 95 days. It is not desperately bad but it is not something to ignore either.

This tweet leaves cause for concern, may be nothing, it looks like he is hiding an injury though. If his ankle is damaged and he is playing whilst in pain and hiding it this could cause serious long term issues.

The deal would be subject to passing a full medical anyway, so I wouldn’t be too concerned should it go ahead. Means all checks have been done and our (competent) medical team is happy.

Don’t forget the context either. Dortmund’s injury table and squad management this season has been scandalous. Haaland isn’t the only one - look up their injury list across the season. There’s seriously something wrong over there.

Gundogan had similar issues there and he’s been mostly fine since he joined us.

I trust Pep and his medical team after seeing Aguero go from a constant injury risk in the years leading up to 2016 to being managed to perfection just through changing his diet.

If nothing else it does highlight the fact that if we want to buy a striker, then really we need to buy at least two (yes I know we have Gabby). We were basically in the position we are now for much of agueros last two seasons - fucking about with no striker/false 9 because we hadn't got a true plan b.

She hasn't tweeted anything for a couple hours relating to Haaland, she's being called out by other accounts it's funny because she's pushed the Madrid angle for months saying she has inside info haha
Hahaha yeah now it’s because Madrid refused to pay the fees to Mino and Alf Haaland, also because Haaland refused to have a scan on his ankle but last week she said madrid had seen his medical records and was happy with them. Hahahahahaha

If nothing else it does highlight the fact that if we want to buy a striker, then really we need to buy at least two (yes I know we have Gabby). We were basically in the position we are now for much of agueros last two seasons - fucking about with no striker/false 9 because we hadn't got a true plan b.
Dont forget we have Alvarez coming in

No because we will still play games with a false 9 , we may also use Delap.
Besides when we only had Aguero and his injuries we hardly fucked about with a false 9 ,we won the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.