Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland will be our final piece to our jigsaw. I truly believe everything else is already fine and we create a hell of lot of chances. Now, all we need is a ruthless bastard killer who would even be prepared to sacrifice their newborn to ensure the ball reaches the net. A perfect combo.

P.S. Please start Dias and Stones together every game from now on pretty please Pep.

Haaland will be our final piece to our jigsaw. I truly believe everything else is already fine and we create a hell of lot of chances. Now, all we need is a ruthless bastard killer who would even be prepared to sacrifice their newborn to ensure the ball reaches the net. A perfect combo.

P.S. Please start Dias and Stones together every game from now on pretty please Pep.
Stones needs to be fit first.

Mbappe odds on to stay @psg now, Haaland from 1/33 to City is now 1/12 I know odds don't really decide outcomes but that's a big change

Fwiw - and let's face it, we all need a pick me up following last night, but was told in Madrid Haaland is already done.

I'm not ITK by any stretch, but had a chat and a few beers with the dad of one of our players (who played last night).. and it's confirmed.

I know it won't be news to anyone given the existing media circus.. but to hear it from someone directly involved with the club was magnificent. Well aboard the Erling train now - #choochoo

Fwiw - and let's face it, we all need a pick me up following last night, but was told in Madrid Haaland is already done.

I'm not ITK by any stretch, but had a chat and a few beers with the dad of one of our players (who played last night).. and it's confirmed.

I know it won't be news to anyone given the existing media circus.. but to hear it from someone directly involved with the club was magnificent. Well aboard the Erling train now - #choochoo
Choo Choo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.