Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

johnny on the spot

Let's keep this in the C-o-C folks.

Following the failure of my marriage I've been out and about making friends.

Now I've taken strides to keep myself tidy, polish up my act and be as positive as possible.

I won't lie, I've not been looking for female attention, but I scrub up OK and it's trickling in a bit.

There suddenly appears this lady, my age, who seems very keen and we've hit it off really well on the old interwebs and IRL. She's right up my street, good looking, intelligent and funny but she has a dark side. She's just confessed to me that she likes 'hitty hitty things', likes boys and girls and sees a dominatrix to get spanked on the regular.

Am I quids in or should I drop and run?

EDIT: THREAD THEME

Last edited:
Need a pic before we can judge whether you should let her smash your back doors in.

Go with the flow enjoy the ride but get out before the nipple clamps and strap on comes out

Ask if she would like to rub some filtered milk on your balls. Apparently that's all the rage in swingers corner...

Let's keep this in the C-o-C folks.

Following the failure of my marriage I've been out and about making friends.

Now I've taken strides to keep myself tidy, polish up my act and be as positive as possible.

I won't lie, I've not been looking for female attention, but I scrub up OK and it's trickling in a bit.

There suddenly appears this lady, my age, who seems very keen and we've hit it off really well on the old interwebs and IRL. She's right up my street, good looking, intelligent and funny but she has a dark side. She's just confessed to me that she likes 'hitty hitty things', likes boys and girls and sees a dominatrix to get spanked on the regular.

Am I quids in or should I drop and run?

I'd normally say fuck it, spank it and run. However, the last thing you need right now is some woman who is so bat shit crazy she's taken to picking up men on the tinterweb. Run a fucking mile Jots and don't look back.

Remember what happened to that @pinkwheeltrim fucker, don't end up disemboweled on some nutters basement floor for using the safety word when the car battery and clamps came out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.