Erm, 'Adventurous' New Partners

Let's keep this in the C-o-C folks.

Following the failure of my marriage I've been out and about making friends.

Now I've taken strides to keep myself tidy, polish up my act and be as positive as possible.

I won't lie, I've not been looking for female attention, but I scrub up OK and it's trickling in a bit.

There suddenly appears this lady, my age, who seems very keen and we've hit it off really well on the old interwebs and IRL. She's right up my street, good looking, intelligent and funny but she has a dark side. She's just confessed to me that she likes 'hitty hitty things', likes boys and girls and sees a dominatrix to get spanked on the regular.

Am I quids in or should I drop and run?

Depends if you like it bud, nowt wrong with it if your both consenting adults, fill yer boots mate. I hope the need for a bath or area where liquid is easily mopped up after has been used soon, now get over there you fist fucking water sport loving tit tying pervert :-D

If she's in to humiliation, losing her dignity and self flagellation, simply suggest she may enjoy enrolling on here...

Now I've taken strides to keep myself tidy, polish up my act and be as positive as possible.

I won't lie, I've not been looking for female attention, but I scrub up OK and it's trickling in a bit.

There suddenly appears this lady, my age, who seems very keen and we've hit it off really well on the old interwebs and IRL. She's right up my street, good looking, intelligent and funny but she has a dark side. She's just confessed to me that she likes 'hitty hitty things', likes boys and girls and sees a dominatrix to get spanked on the regular.

She's not from Oldham with a name that begins with J by any chance

dick_emery_more_tea_vicar.jpg
sticker,375x360.u5.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.