Erotic asphyxiation....

Sorry. Perhaps should not have shared that anecdote. I'm not offened at all. It just came to mind. She's fine now. Married an Australian last year and she's now in Cairns.

Loads of stuff came out about her husband at the inquest. Turned out he was a right perv - bisexual, swnger, extreme bdsm, the lot. And she had known nothing about it. In the end the coroner ruled the death was accidental. Had it been suicide, she and her son would have lost the house and everything - insurance doesn't pay out for people who top themselves.

Nonsense. As long as the policy had been in existence for any length of time they generally pay out.

It shocking - the things us blokes will do for sexual thrills haha.

One of my mates ended up in Casualty once cos he stuck a matchstick right down his japs eye and got a big splinter in it - Ouch!

mr t said:

One of my mates ended up in Casualty once cos he stuck a matchstick right down his japs eye and got a big splinter in it - Ouch!
ha ha,what did the nurse say to you,sorry your mate..

i8therags said:
mr t said:

Haha - it was a mate - and the nurse said "Calm down son - it's only a little prick. Now where's the splinter?" - Lol

mr t said:

pmsl why in living hell would anyone shove anything down there

mr t said:
i8therags said:
mr t said:

Haha - it was a mate - and the nurse said "Calm down son - it's only a little prick. Now where's the splinter?" - Lol
pmsl,,,,,a lad at school many years ago used a milk bottle,no give in it,wouldn;t let the blood back out and off to hospital he went,funny as...

c'mon. dont we all wank under the bed covers? think about it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.