Espanyol vs. Real Madrid - SS1

Did I miss something? When did Ade become so hated? I thought he was good for us and he never said or did anything particularly bad.

LoveCity said:
Adebayor running and running non-stop. :|

Life is funny aint it?? I personally rate Benzema higher than I rate Ade, and yet JM continues to overlook him.. And on the other hand Im sure RM fancies Benz more than he does with Ade.

Such is life.. I wouldnt be suprised if Ade went there and scored 30 goals.. Benz aint getting a lookin but would come here and score 30 goals as well..

Football management is so much more than what most people here think. That is why when we loose at Old trafford with a spectacular goal like that the manager has to be able to take the positives and encourage the team that despite the loss we are moving in the right direction. Yet some twat thinks hes clueless and will come on here and rant about wrong tactics, wrong management and not understanding.. I pity the fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.