ESPN’s Top 25 Players of the 21st Century

Modric ahead of Iniesta and Xavi is an absolute no-go.

Agree with top 2. As a Gooner I love Henry but Zidane was an unbelievable player and should be ahead of Henry.

R9 above Mbappe for me too.

KDB above Pirlo? No chance.

Modric ahead of Iniesta and Xavi is an absolute no-go.

Agree with top 2. As a Gooner I love Henry but Zidane was an unbelievable player and should be ahead of Henry.

R9 above Mbappe for me too.

KDB above Pirlo? No chance.
I know who I'd rather have out of Pirlo and KDB. KDB all day.

Mbappe is recency bias and to place him above R9 is nonsensical. Henry at 3 and Modric at 5 are also suspect.
David Silva was better than Modric. Always owned him when we played Spurs. Modric's stock went up after that semi final against Southgates negative England team. Good player not great in my opinion.

Longevity and playing for RM have been very kind to him, as has Croatia’s golden age happening on his watch. I’ll never understand his Ballon D’Or, but then I rarely agree with the choice anyway.

Silva was a special player who, had he chosen to ply his trade in Madrid or Barca, would have been considered one of the best players in the world…which he was for years…, but he played for City.

Last edited:
To be fair r9's prime was before all before the millennium. I feel ronaldinho and kaka the one's being treated badly here and rooney being overrated at 24th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.