ESPN’s Top 25 Players of the 21st Century

David Silva was better than Modric. Always owned him when we played Spurs. Modric's stock went up after that semi final against Southgates negative England team. Good player not great in my opinion.
Modric has been taking the piss out of England for nearly 20 years. He made Gerrard and Lampard look like fools when he was relatively unknown in the 2000's.
He's been a world class player for an awful long time. Even in the twilight of his career, he made the difference against us, this year, in the champions league. We were in the ascendancy, when Modric came on. He literally took control of the game.
He an absolutely brilliant footballer.

Yeah Pirlo was never really in the conversation for best player in the world like Kev has been. But Bridgeno is a troll and loves a good fish on here.
Yeah because having an OPINION that Andrea Pirlo, (one of the all time greats who won more trophies than KDB, one of which was the World Cup) should rank higher than KDB (another wonderful player) is peak 'trolling'.

IMHO Ryan Giggs should be on that list and in the top 5 for the trophies he won, but as he's a brother's-wife-shagging Rag twat I'll let that one pass.

Yeah because having an OPINION that Andrea Pirlo, (one of the all time greats who won more trophies than KDB, one of which was the World Cup) should rank higher than KDB (another wonderful player) is peak 'trolling'.

IMHO Ryan Giggs should be on that list and in the top 5 for the trophies he won, but as he's a brother's-wife-shagging Rag twat I'll let that one pass.
I'm basing this off your many posts on this forum pal.

I'm basing this off your many posts on this forum pal.
Well I'm not going to derail this thread and turn this into a petty argument and ask you to provide examples, all I'll say is I've been here for a year, I'd have been banned if I was trolling, if it comes across like that I can assure you that's not my intention. Anyway have a good evening and roll on proper football next month.

..... KDB above Pirlo? No chance.
Back in your box fella....

Box-of-Shame.gif

Iniesta should be behind only Messi. Absolute genius and a team player. David Silva ignored is criminal and KDB should be higher. Ibrahimovic? Fuck me, shouldn't even make a top 100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.