ESPN’s Top 25 Players of the 21st Century

Real Ronaldo should be higher but it does say 21st century, I don't really have any way of separating my memories of him into pre-2000 and post 2000 to fit the criteria for this list so have to assume the better parts of his injured-plagued career were pre-2000. Have the same issue with zidane too but they've put him high.

Modric is a great player but he's way too high, he's not better than Iniesta, xavi or kdb.

Mbappe is also far too high.

No David Silva is criminal, likewise Yaya Toure.

Ibrahimovich has no business whatsoever even making the list, especially when you consider they completely omitted the likes of Suarez, Aguero, Drogba, Eto'o, shevchenko, Villa and even Rooney. He'd barely scrape into the top 25 centre forwards of that period. That's the most glaring error from the list and almost feels like a troll post snuck in to see if anybody would notice.

Wilson never even played in a world cup finals tournament or even a Euros
Did he ever make himself available for a Wales away match?
My understanding is that Giggs played away far too much, hence his family issues.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.