ESPN commentators

To all yanks reading this, please take note that your commentators made me cringe and they know fa about the beautiful game. Please note the following:

It's called a penalty not a "pk" you dumbass

Players come on and off not in and out this ain't rounders (aka baseball)

What the hell is a 2 step pk? It's called a short run up

Beckham is shit and could not play for any premier league side so stop making him out to be great

Finally. There is only ONE team in Manchester and they wear blue!

1_barry_conlon said:
The commentator for the Vancouver game takes some beating.

When announcing the City team the other day he said 'Joe Hart, Englands national no.1 is in the cage'

In the f'king cage!!! When have you ever heard a goal referred to as a cage?

Give me Hugh Ferris any day of the week....:)

Isn't that the North American term for the goal in ice hockey?

Did you hear them when De Jong stepped up to take a penalty? "And here's the least likeable Man City player", or words to that effect.

eaststand109 said:
To all yanks reading this, please take note that your commentators made me cringe and they know fa about the beautiful game. Please note the following:

It's called a penalty not a "pk" you dumbassPlayers come on and off not in and out this ain't rounders (aka baseball)

Beckham is shit and could not play for any premier league side so stop making him out to be great

It's 'Dumbarse' or are you being Ironic? :)

eaststand109 said:

It's called a penalty not a "pk" you dumbass

Players come on and off not in and out this ain't rounders (aka baseball)

They were commentating for an American audience, not an English / British one.

Did no one notice what they were saying about Nigel?

One said that he was a great player, and then the other one repsonded by saying that he was but his opinion of him shattered because of tackles like the World cup final one, and then went on to say the Stuart Holden leg break tackle, even though it was Jonny Evens who broke his leg. Fucking idiots. Even they love the scum so much that it's De Jong's fault when one of their players breaks someone leg!

Vienna_70 said:
balkanno said:
ok those americans was realy bad, but you ave to listen once at german commentators, no fucking live.

Schweisteger to ÜÜÜÜzil, pass to Lahm, Lahm züüüüüüruck, Neuer Ball, Klose to Schweinsteiger. No fucking life in it.

English, Polish nd Arabian commentators are the best, thein the lations.

I actually much prefer German commentators to ours.

They tend to just tell you who is passing to whom and what is happening in the game, rather than talking so much crap, as ours do.

They do tell crap too, but as you said they tend to tell flat passing. However i dont like it at all, its flat.

1_barry_conlon said:
eaststand109 said:

It's called a penalty not a "pk" you dumbassPlayers come on and off not in and out this ain't rounders (aka baseball)

It's 'Dumbarse' or are you being Ironic? :)

Class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.