ESPN ( Craig Burley)

He's truly terrible - not for alleged City-bias, just for being woefully imperceptive. 'It took a nick off Tevez' left shin' - it fucking obviously didn't, Craig, and it didn't take 14 replays to see that Carlos was onside. You can clearly see the defender's left boot sticking out!

The 'both should have been booked' incident was awful too - it wasn't handbags, it was either a foul one way or the other. Ridiculously bad commentator.

ST Coleridge said:
He's truly terrible - not for alleged City-bias, just for being woefully imperceptive. 'It took a nick off Tevez' left shin' - it fucking obviously didn't, Craig, and it didn't take 14 replays to see that Carlos was onside. You can clearly see the defender's left boot sticking out!

The 'both should have been booked' incident was awful too - it wasn't handbags, it was either a foul one way or the other. Ridiculously bad commentator.

How the fook can two players foul each other ?? what does the ref give??

Burley is just another failed Scottish twunt who had little success as a player and has now joined the throngs of Scottish twunts in the media.

Shit player, shit commentator. Never adds anything constructive or praises any skill......he simply drones on and on and on in a negative, nit-picking manner.

He is clearly jealous of the money available now to players which he never had a hope of earning.

FFS ESPN get his P45 in the post.

macca-mcfc-flc said:
if he had done anything of note in hes career,you might think he had a bit off a point,but he didnt,so he is a bad nob.
jon champion likes his own little digs at us,prick

Champion is an utter ****. In some ways worse than Burley....

I remember when I first heard Burley on ITV at the World Cup, I thought he was shocking then and he's still just god awful now. Everything is negative, it makes you miserable watching it because you get pissed off at him, he cannot praise anything. Miserable little fucker, I don't understand how people like him and Clive Tyldesley and David Pleat and Stan Collymore have a job, don't the companies they work for see how utterly terrible they are?

I know a fair few armchair rags who hate him just as much, can't really comment on him tbh though as I'm at the games and not watching on the tele. (thats not a dig at anybody btw its just a fact)

He wasnt that bad last night for him

I have sky plussed all our games on ESPN and watched them when I get back from the match and he is AWFUL!! especially in the cup against Reading, it just gets boring listening to 90 minutes of some below average footballer telling you how bad your team is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.