ESPN (merged)

Re: ESPN

If you have sky sports it is free for 3 months.(you need to ring up) make a note of when 2 months ticks around and ring them to cancel as it is 30 days notice to cancel (then you dont get charged).

BringBackSwales said:
gingerthai said:
BringBackSwales said:
Can't make it Sunday, can anyone advise how much ESPN costs and what the shortest period is you can get it for? Do we have any other away matches scheduled on espn? Ta

Would be cheaper to watch it on the computer if your only doing it for 1 game. That or pop down to the pub.

probs do the latter - anyome know a pub in Alty that shows City matches?
The Orange Tree will do. Gardeners in Timperley. Con club in Wythenshawe.

danburge82 said:
BringBackSwales said:
gingerthai said:
Would be cheaper to watch it on the computer if your only doing it for 1 game. That or pop down to the pub.

probs do the latter - anyome know a pub in Alty that shows City matches?
The Orange Tree will do. Gardeners in Timperley. Con club in Wythenshawe.

there's a conclub in Wythy, fucking hell! Cheers guys for all the info

mcfclovin said:
On virgin media I think all sky sports and espn comes as a 14.99 package. Not sure how much it would be on its own.
Espn is free to virginmedia customers if you have the XL package

Last season I booked it and it was switched on within 10 min. The sky guy said that I had to give 30 days notice to cancel it. This I did straight after the game and ESPN was turned off, straight after the game. I rang up to say that if I had to pay for 30 days how come they had turned it off. They told me that because I had cancelled on the same day that is all I had payed for. 89p to watch City.

This then worked for every game City were on! Not sure if it will work again this year but I am going to try!!

cheers guys, just got it for 3 months free, and no contract after that, just need to give 31 days notice at any time - £9 a month after the free 3 months. Was switched on within 2 mins. (might still watch it in the pub though, LOL)

BringBackSwales said:
Can't make it Sunday, can anyone advise how much ESPN costs and what the shortest period is you can get it for? Do we have any other away matches scheduled on espn? Ta

Im on Sky mate, ESPN cost me £9 a month you can cancel after 30 days mate worth it cause last year there was plenty on, each time i went to cancel seemed City were comming on there soon haha

Ive got SKY and have just got ESPN free for 3 months-did it all on my remote and screen on in under an hour!!! Come on citeh stick it up old twitcher

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.